SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST (SEO/SEM)
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
- 1. Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- 2. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- 3. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- 4. Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- 5. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- 6. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- 7. Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- 8. Develop and implement link building strategy.
- 9. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- 10. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- 1. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to X+ years of SEO experience.
- 2. X+ years of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- 3. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- 4. In-depth experience with website analytics tools ( Google Analytics, Net sight, Web Trends).
- 5. Experience with bid management tools (Click Equations, Marin, Search Ignite).
- 6. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- 8. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- 9. BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- 10. Improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Responsible to: Chief Operating Officer
External Relationships: Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN. Ability to perform research, Analyze websites, Document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
Internal Relationships: Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
Salary: Compensation based on Experience
Experience: Minimum 5 years